Penny is the Director of Nursing at Pleasant Meadows Senior living. She has been a part of the Pleasant Meadows team since 2007.
In her position, she:
- Ensures that all clinical programs are in place and meet company’s standards.
- Directs, evaluate and supervises all Long Term Resident Care and initiate corrective action as necessary.
- Assesses and monitors resident responses to medication and treatments and make appropriate recommendations for nursing actions.
- Advocates on behalf of the resident and center for needed resident resources and services.
- Ensures department compliance with federal, state, local and corporate regulations.